Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gmail - Inbox - voteolshefski@gmail.com

Proven Leader- Real Results

Quality of Life- We all choose to live in District 3 because in our neighborhoods we see an environment that allows our families to grow in prosperity, safety and happiness. To me it is the foundation of the community we call home. I promise to work every day, with every asset at my disposal, exploring all ideas, to bring value to our community and build a solid environment that allows us to enjoy every aspect of our lives.

Investment & Revitalization-Continuing to improve and maintain the infrastructure we now enjoy in District 3, requires a planned approach to maximize the resources that are already on hand. We cannot allow years of investment to be eroded, putting our quality of life at risk. I promise to unveil a district investment & revitalization blueprint, for the coming years, within 90 after being elected. This plan will include input from across the community and will be used to achieve the support required of other city and county leaders to make our plans a reality.

Accountability- Ensuring that citizens have full visibility of fiscal resources, and where they are being used, is a solemn obligation that I make and will remain answerable to. Only through an open exchange of information can trust be established and an open dialog as to future investments be made.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and you have my full support. You are a special person and right for the job. I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete