Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ready for the Campaign Race

Just a short thank-you to all my friends, neighbors, and District 3 residents who joined me last week’s fund raiser and meet and greet. I enjoyed talking to each of you and look forward to seeing you along the campaign trail.



Well, I am now an official candidate and I must say it is a humbling experience. Having served my nation for so many years protecting our liberties and constitution, to now have the opportunity to serve my community, friends, and family is a great experience.



The coming weeks will see the sprouting of yard signs and the familiar sight of campaigners making their way in neighborhoods. Regardless of who you support, I hope you take the time to listen and participate in this great elective process. Our district truly is at a crossroads and I believe the solution is in focused leadership and communication/openness with the residents on a wide variety of issues that affect our quality of life. Thank-you for the support thus far and your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment