Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thank you friends for a wonderful Victory!

Friends,

It's over and what a wonderful victory! I praise God for the tremendous turnout! Once again, there aren't enough words to express our appreciation for your support - whether on the street, phone, or financial and friendship. Without a doubt, we could not have won without you... this victory belongs to everyone!

Thank you for making my job as Volunteer Coordinator so enjoyable! Each of you has been a joy and it has been my distinct privilege to work alongside you, and even more of a privilege to call you friends. This journey has really just begun, so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as John endeavors to serve our neighbors to the best of his ability and with the integrity and wisdom they deserve. I know he will make us all proud!!!

I pray God pours His blessings upon each of you!

Thank you and God Bless,

Sharon & John Olshefski

No comments:

Post a Comment