Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Appreciation to all my District 3 Campaign Supporters

Hello Everyone,

Well folks we are finally getting close to the election finish line, I cannot express strong enough my appreciation for all of you who have continued to give of yourselves to help this campaign and joint vision we share. The last several weeks have seen me attending many one-on-one group meetings and radio shows. I continue to be impressed by the feedback I receive when going door to door. Our District is more than willing to roll-up their sleeves for a better south Huntsville, it is a humbly experience to say the least. We continue to focus on running a clean issue oriented campaign, I thank each of you for keeping it that way. Let’s keep driving on and sharing the John O message. Don’t forget the election is the 5th of October.

Thank you,

John O.

No comments:

Post a Comment