Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Phase II - Olshefski Campaign Moving Forward

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone enjoyed the last burst of summer (Labor Day) with family and friends. Sharon and I made the trip to South Caroline to watch the Citadel play in their season opener.

We had a great time recharging our batteries, but now are ready to meet, greet, and communicate again with our neighbors of District 3.

Given the budget problem that the city is facing, having someone like me that has dealt with such issues in the past as Garrison Commander is more important than ever.

In the coming weeks I plan to walk as many streets as my legs can take me, sharing my vision of south Huntsville and hearing your ideas. I look forwarding to seeing as many folks as I can, so I can earn your vote in the October 5th election.

Thanks

John O.

No comments:

Post a Comment